Melissa Katz’s Bio
- Currently completing a Master of Science in Coaching Psycology at the University of Sydney
- Wisdom Coach Certification
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential
- Coaching with The Enneagram Certificate (The Enneagram in Business)
- Certificate in Archetypal Coaching® (© Evolve Now! Mind Institute)
- Certificate in Passion and Purpose Coaching ™ (© Evolve Now! Mind Institute)
- Certificate in Matrix Therapies® (© Evolve Now! Mind Institute and Pip Mckay)
- Certificate in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT Mindfully)
- Certificate in Humanistic Neuro-Linguistic Psychology (Peopleistic)
- Certified Family Coach (Academy for Family Coach Training)
- Certificate in Brain Based Coaching (Neuroleadership Institute)
- Certificate in Life Coaching (Hart Life Coaching)
- Tesol (Certificate in Teaching English to Foreign Language Students)
- Conversion of South African Legal Qualifications to Australian Requirements. (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Laws (University of Witwatersrand, South Africa)
- Bachelor of Arts (University of Witwatersrand, South Africa)
Message from Melissa Katz
Hi, my name is Melissa Katz and I am a Life and Family Coach based in Sydney.
My passion is to help people and families navigate the minefield of life today which, let’s face it, is not as stress-free as it used to be. My goal is to teach, motivate and inspire you to be the best you can be and achieve balance in all areas of your life.
We are living in a fast-paced, throw-away society, burning the candle at both ends, jumping from one activity to another and constantly trying to keep up with the demands of society. The result is no time to stop and smell the roses. We have lost sight of our values and, with that, our true sense of self. No time is taken to focus on what’s really important and often we never discover our true potential or the hidden treasures inside each one of us. We are unbalanced and living lives that are preventing us from creating peace and harmony in our own world.
As an ex-lawyer and mum to twins, I have been on this journey, stressed and back. I decided to study coaching and underwent the coaching process myself, to get some answers and create a balanced, organised life. After all, life is meant to be enjoyed and embraced! I finally found my passion and my mindset completely changed. I have become a calm and accepting person and managed to slow my life down and achieve a life balance that has eluded me for most of my adult life.
I have realised that my life purpose is to share my knowledge and motivate people to be the best that they can be, and achieve true balance in their lives.
My approach is both holistic and goal oriented. I believe that knowing who you want to be and understanding your core, emotional needs, strengths and gifts will assist you in achieving balance and, at the same time, fulfilling your goals and life plan.
Together we will work on changing and understanding how learned behaviour influences a person’s conditioning and affects our thought processes and actions. Understanding your unique personality will assist you in making choices and changing patterns and core beliefs that have stopped you getting to where you want to be.
Whatever your goal, I can help you to simplify, organise and understand how your current thoughts and behaviours may be limiting you in reaching your true potential and developing yourself. Take charge of your life and live the life you always dreamed of. Make the choice to live your life with passion and discover your true potential.
“Remember, Success isn’t just what happens to other people, it can happen to you.”