Join me for an informative and interactive Four-week Parenting Program titled
“The Seven Ways to Coach Your Teens in the Game of Life”
Based on the world-renowned Parent As Coach Approach by Diana Sterling
When are the workshops?
Dates for Parent Coaching Courses in 2018:
Workshops run in accordance with the school term or by private arrangement at a mutually convenient time – minimum 6 people.
Next workshop starts 6th March 2018. For more details, contact Melissa.
Place: Suite 3, Level 1, 53 Cross Street, Double Bay
How can the Parent As Coach Approach benefit me?
You will learn how to:
- Create mutually respectful and cooperative communication
- Build a trusting relationship with your teens and pre-teens
- Identify what gets in the way of connecting with all your family members
- Speak a new language that will connect with your teen
- Have an open and honest relationship with your teen
- Promote responsibility and independence
- Support rather than rescue
- Create a listening language based on respect, understanding and appreciation
- Help your teen make the right choices and fulfil their true potential with confidence and compassion
- Maximise your potential as a parent
- Be your teens own life coach
- Move from chaos and conflict to support and encouragement
- Transform your relationships with the right tools and solutions
- Learn the tools of prevention now rather than needing intervention later
What is the cost of the parent coaching courses and what will I receive?
- $350 per person and $420 per couple payable in full on enrolment
- Includes 4 X 2 hour group sessions
- Includes workbook and textbook
- Steps on the Seven Ways to Coach your Teens in the Game of Life
- Skills on how to become a life coach to your teens
- Tools to transform conflicts and create harmony in your home
- Teaching, coaching, sharing, action steps, reflection
- Exercises and Practices
- Email and SMS support in between sessions if needed